Thursday, April 1, 2010

Live Oak Park Fair - A Berkeley Tradition

Jan Etre throws her heart into each art fair that she produces. This is why I enjoy attending her events. Yoshiko Yamamoto is also a loyal fan. She contributes her designs to support Jan's work.








Anita Lear
In July of 2005 I met Anita Lear at the Fair. She was visiting Berkeley with her son Kye. I will write some posts about Anita, her pioneering work with Anita Marquetry and Aryma, and her current projects.
Although I want to tell the whole story, I'm determined to train myself to write quick, imperfect posts - as long as the facts are correct. So I'll write more later...





Here is another example of Yoshiko's art, along with this year's Live Oak Park Fair dates:

The Berkeley Rose Garden








Saturday and Sunday, June 12 and 13, 2010            

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to make comments and participate in making this blog valuable!